Bingemans Big Splash
Museums are a great place to visit for learning about history and culture. But sometimes, you don’t want to learn about history, science, or other things offered at the museum. Sometimes, you just want to have a great time. That’s where Bingemans Big Splash comes in.
Bingemans Big Splash is the largest water park in the area. Whether you’re seeking big thrills, relaxation, or just trying to find something to do that your whole family will enjoy, this is the place for you. Bingemans Big Splash has many noteworthy attractions so here is a breakdown of each one:
- Spray and Play: This interactive water playground offers geyser jets, controllable water flows, children’s water slides, and much more. It is an optimal location for children to have a great time.
- Waves of Fun: Waves of Fun is a pool that has alternating water currents creating a chaotic and unique swimming experience.
- Speed Slides: The name says it all. These water slides will send you into the water at high rates of speed. Not meant for those with a weak heart!
- Twister Slides: These slides will send you spinning and turning for a thrilling time.
- The Pipe: These fully closed water slides will send you sliding at a high rate of speed. You won’t know where you are until you plunge into the depths of the pool below.
- Other, more traditional attractions include a conventional swimming pool for the casual swimmer, hot tubs, and a child’s wading pool.
This water park can be found at 425 Bingemans Centre Drive. Contact them on the phone at 519-744-1555 or toll free at 1-800-667-0833. Finally, their website is/www.bingemans.com. This is a great place for you and your family to have major thrills. Be sure to bring a bathing suit!
Location(s) of Business
425 Bingemans Centre Dr,Waterloo,Ontario,N2B 3X7